Compensation TypesBeen injured in an accident through NO fault of your own?
- Road traffic accident claims
- Slip, Trip & Fall claims
- Industrial Disease Compensation
- Criminal injury
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Accidents At Work
- You could be entitled to
- Accident Claims
- No win No fee
TestimonialsAAB were so efficient and speedy. My claim was processed professionally.
Mr Rahman. London
Latest NewsIf you have a genuine claim - where someone else is to blame ..more
Lord Falconer BBC News
08 July, 2011 Melbourne: Australian scientists claim to be on the verge of developing a revolutionary vaccine whic..more
ND TV News
16 July, 2011
PPI ClaimsPPI or Payment Protection Insurance is a policy created to cover mortgagescredit card payments or loans in case you were not able to pay them because you are unable to work. Any person who cannot pay his loan or credit card bill due to an injury in an accident or falling ill may be eligible for Payment Protection Insurance.
Unfortunately many loaned finance providers mis-sell PPI which leaves many people affected. Big companies such as Capital One and EGG have been fined for mis-sold PPI.
Many victims of PPI mis-selling don’t even know they are eligible for a PPI claim due to many factors. If you had a financial loan of any type in the past 10 years you may have had PPI in your agreement with the financial provider company, check your agreement carefully for PPI. PPI may come under many different names:
- Card Protect
- Life & Accident Sickness and Unemployment cover (Life & ASU)
- Personal Loan Protection (PLP)
- Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (MPPI)
- Accident Sickness and Unemployment cover (ASU)
- Credit Card Repayment Protection (CCRP)
- You didn't ask for Payment Protection Insurance but it was included in your policy agreement anyway
- You were told you would have a better chance of getting the loan approved if you decided to take PPI.
- You were told that you must take PPI for your loan, and you didn’t know that PPI is optional or that you could get cheaper PPI somewhere else.
- You were unemployed, retired or self-employed when you took out the cover.
The best way to check for PPI is to read your agreement carefully and check for indications of any policy that should cover your loan in case you are not able to pay it for any eligible reason. You can be mis-sold PPI for many reasons:
Mis-sold PPI apply not only to banks but also to different types of loan providers such as car leasing companies and credit card lenders. If you think you might be eligible for a PPI claim Please feel free to contact us. Our expert claims team is always ready to help you.